All of our course readers can be picked up during business hours, M-F 9:30 AM-6:30 PM during the academic year and M-F 10:00AM-4:30 PM during finals/summer.
Our course readers are printed in bulk at the start of each semester based on course characteristics. After that, we print readers on demand. The reprints will be available the day after they are ordered. Please keep this in mind as you head over to purchase your reader!
|Course||Professor||Price (after tax)|
Help your students keep their textbook costs low by printing with StudentPrint. As a non-profit, we price readers just high enough to cover our costs. Additionally, we abide by Fair Use copyright laws. More information can be found about Fair Use in the copyright and licensing compliance section. We also offer environmentally-friendly 100% post-consumer waste recycled paper for printing course readers for an extra $0.01/sheet.
Order In Person:
You can drop off your course reader in person at StudentPrint. Use the printable order form as a checklist to make sure you have everything you need before coming in. Click here for the course reader order form.
Order By Email
Before you begin, make sure you know what kind of binding, paper and ink you would like. If you need a combination of color and black/white printing, please come in and set up a custom job. To download our course reader order form click here. Then, email us the completed order form and all of your files to email@example.com.
COURSE READER COPYRIGHT
IMPORTANT: WHEN SUBMITTING A COURSE READER, YOU MUST PROVIDE US WITH A BIBLIOGRAPHY STATING SOURCES FOR ALL MATERIALS USED. THIS BIBLIOGRAPHIES MUST BE INCLUDED IN EACH PRINTED COURSE READER.
While Fair Use Copyright Compliance is ambiguous, we review every course reader packet thoroughly to guarantee we are upholding the highest copyright compliance standards. When submitting a course reader, you must review and sign our Fair Use Statement, located on the order form. The statement is based off our Copyright Guidelines and Polices.
our guidelines for course readers bibliographies
- StudentPrint will print course readers authored by the professor, if the professor controls copyright of the material (lab manuals, slides, exercises, etc.)
- StudentPrint will print material for nonprofit, educational purposes such as teaching, scholarship, or research
- StudentPrint will print materials if permission from the copyright holder has been acquired by customers, if permission is necessary to adhere to fair use.
- StudentPrint will only print 1 course reader per student enrolled in the course.
- StudentPrint will only print up to one chapter or 10%, whichever is less, of each copy written source within the course reader
- StudentPrint will not print anything published from Harvard University (Harvard Business Review, Harvard University Press, etc.)